Mass media accreditation
Dear journalists! Please read carefully the following terms and conditions of accreditation for the event.
Official accreditation for the mass media:
1. Accreditation for the exhibition HoReCa Expo Ural, Clean Expo Ural and BAR is only available for members of the editorial group (reporters, cameramen, operators and technicians) of currently active and officially registered mass media.
2. Journalists that have applied for accreditation in advance will be issued the following items at the mass media registration desk:
• badge ‘ПРЕССА’ that will grant them free admission to the territory of all the exhibitions and the events of the business agenda;
• information package (press release, catalogue of the exhibitors, list of experts and schedule of the events).
3. One mass media may apply for accreditation of one reporter and one cameraman.
4. In cases when it is necessary for preparing a report about the exhibition, and subject to reasonable explanation, the press center may allow for accreditation of more representatives from one mass media.
5. Accreditation is granted subject to mandatory publication of materials about the event in printed or internet media, broadcasting of a television report, etc., in which the name of the event will be mentioned.
Upon release of the materials, accredited journalists shall send to the press center of the exhibition either their published materials or news stories, or the respective web links in case of internet publication.
The press center may deny accreditation to any mass media in the following cases:
1. The mass media is dedicated to a certain limited topic that is not related to the exhibition;
2. Its application for accreditation has been submitted after expiry of the application period, or has not been made in accordance with the established form;
3. The mass media was accredited at certain previous exhibitions, but failed to publish any materials about those exhibitions, events or exhibitors;
4. At the time of application the mass media has suspended or terminated its operations.
No accreditation is granted to advertising managers, marketing and PR managers or to regional and commercial directors.
Veracity of press coverage of the event and mandatory notice to the exhibition organizers:
1. A journalist accredited at the event shall provide true coverage of the exhibition activities and events. The journalists may only take part in public events of the exhibitions or in special events organized for the mass media.
2. In case any materials related to the exhibition are released within the exhibition period, journalists shall inform the exhibition press center thereof.
3. The management of any mass media wishing to obtain accreditation for a reporter or a cameraman prior to the official accreditation period shall e-mail an application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (343) 384-85-85.
Download an application for accreditation
ATTENTION! When you email a filled-in application form to the press center, you confirm thereby your consent with the terms and conditions of the organizer.